SUBMITTING AN EVENT?
You must be a paid member to submit an event. If you are a paid member, enter your username and password below to submit an event or edit your organization profile from your dashboard.
Please read our submission guidelines:
- Membership: Only active ACGK Members in good standing may submit events to the calendar.
- Location: Events must take place in the Greater Kalamazoo area. Unfortunately, we cannot list events for other locations at this time.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event's start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
- Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have a professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .jpg, .jpeg or .png format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte. Your PRIMARY image must be square at 300×300 pixels or larger. If you need help editing your images or creating simple graphics, some helpful sites that we like are www.picmonkey.com and www.canva.com. There is also a cropping tool available on the submission form once you've uploaded your image.
- We reserve the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy.