The COVID-19 Bridge Fund for Arts Organizations was developed to provide operational relief for arts organizations that exist in and/or serve the communities of Kalamazoo County. Attention is paid, and weight is given, to the demonstration of financial need, overall organization impact to the community, and demonstration of business plan for future success. Read the press release here.
- Operational Bridge Fund Grant: Maximum Ask: $10,00.00
- Grant Guidelines: 2020 COVID-19 Bridge Fund Guidelines
- Application: APPLY HERE
- Application Release Date: May 1, 2020
- Application Deadline Date: Apply when ready – funds will be grants until this grant fund is exhausted.
- Final Report: A survey will be emailed six months after grant is awarded to collect data regarding impact of grant and health of organization.
Arts Council Services
Consultations: The Arts Council offers one-on-one conversations to help applicants navigate each of our programs and understand the best program for their needs. We provide technical assistance with grant writing, as well as referrals.
We are here to assist you with any grant related inquiries. Please email Kristen Chesak or call (269) 342-5059.