5 Lesbians Eating a Quiche
5 Lesbians Eating a Quiche is a short play where the women of The Susan B. Anthony Society for the Sisters of Gertrude Stein are stuck in a shelter after an atomic explosion in their town.
“5 Lesbians Eating a Quiche” is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French, Inc., a Concord Theatricals Company.
Realizing they are the last people on Earth, they are finally able to live openly as lesbians instead of the widows they’ve been pretending to be. For a comedy, this play has an incredible amount of heart and through a fun, campy lens we are introduced to themes of loneliness, friendship, sisterhood, and of course the “magical, magnificent, EGG.”
Free Admission / Name Your Price
Queer Theatre is proud to offer fully accessible pricing through our Name-Your-Price program for all shows. Name your own price at queertk.com – suggested price is $15.00 per ticket.
- Seating is general admission
- Tickets are available at the door: cash, card, or check
- Tickets can be reserved or purchased online
- No need for discounts – Name Your Price
The October 25th performance will take place in First Baptist Church’s Clough Room which is an accessible space.
Contact: (269) 280-9680
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 18, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Oct 19, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Oct 20, 2019 at 02:00 pm (Sun)
- Oct 25, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Oct 26, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Oct 27, 2019 at 02:00 pm (Sun)
315 W Michigan, Kalamazoo, MI 49007