KADI Immediate Needs MinigrantAvailable for: INDIVIDUAL ARTISTS
Kalamazoo Artistic Development Initiative (KADI) Immediate Needs Minigrant, funded by the Irving S. Gilmore Foundation, provides funding for individual artists who have unanticipated, sudden opportunities to present their work to the public when there is insufficient time to seek other sources of funding, or incur unexpected or unbudgeted expenses for projects close to completion with committed exhibition, performance or deadline dates.
- Artistic Project or Professional Development Grant Maximum Ask: $500.00
- Grant Guidelines: KADI Immediate Needs Minigrant Guidelines
- Application: Ongoing grant program APPLY HERE
- Application Deadline Date: No deadline – Apply When Ready
- Final Report: CLICK HERE. Final report is due 4 months after receipt of award letter. Please review final report requirements upon receipt of your grant award.