August: Osage County
Dense and funny, vicious and compassionate, enormous and unstoppable!
A vanished father. A pill-popping mother. Three sisters harboring shady little secrets. When the Weston family unexpectedly reunites after Dad disappears, their Oklahoman homestead explodes in a frenzy of repressed truths and unsettling secrets. Mix in Violet, the acid tongued, pill-popping cancer patient matriarch, and you’ve got a play that unflinchingly, and uproariously, exposes the dark side of the Midwestern American family. Winner of the 2008 Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Apr 17, 2020 at 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm (Fri)
- Apr 18, 2020 at 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm (Sat)
- Apr 19, 2020 at 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sun)
- Apr 24, 2020 at 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm (Fri)
- Apr 25, 2020 at 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm (Sat)
- Apr 26, 2020 at 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sun)
426 S. Park St., Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Parking for the Parish Theatre is located behind the building and may be accessed from Potter Street or Lovell Street. Parking in this lot is free of charge at all times. The Carver Center Studio and the Parish Theatre share the same parking lot.