August: Osage County
Dense and funny, vicious and compassionate, enormous and unstoppable!
A vanished father. A pill-popping mother. Three sisters harboring shady little secrets. When the Weston family unexpectedly reunites after Dad disappears, their Oklahoman homestead explodes in a frenzy of repressed truths and unsettling secrets. Mix in Violet, the acid tongued, pill-popping cancer patient matriarch, and you’ve got a play that unflinchingly, and uproariously, exposes the dark side of the Midwestern American family. Winner of the 2008 Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Apr 17, 2020 at 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm (Fri)
- Apr 18, 2020 at 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm (Sat)
- Apr 19, 2020 at 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sun)
- Apr 24, 2020 at 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm (Fri)
- Apr 25, 2020 at 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm (Sat)
- Apr 26, 2020 at 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sun)
426 S. Park St., Kalamazoo, MI 49007