The Arts Council of Greater Kalamazoo is an organization that serves arts and culture throughout our community. We don’t make art, but we do help make the arts thrive. Much of the work we do is behind the scenes, and a great deal of our time is spent in one-on-one meetings with our members – with artists, advising them on how to write grants, or with organization leaders, helping them plan new programs. Because of our links within the community, we make connections that bring people and resources together.
Below you will find all the benefits of becoming a member of the Arts Council of Greater Kalamazoo. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office by phone at: (269) 342-5059 or by emailing email@example.com.
Arts Organization Membership
Are you an arts group or non-profit arts organization?
An Arts Organization Membership with the Arts Council of Greater Kalamazoo includes:
- Profile on our website.
- “Media Plus” (Multiple images uploaded to your profile on our website).
- Listing in the Arts Organization directory on our website.
- Post events to the calendar (Tutorial - Posting events to ACGK website).
- Bookmark your favorite events, organizations and venues.
- Post reviews on events.
- Opt-in for mailings.
- Ability to apply for an Arts Fund grant.
- Promotional opportunities.
- Special rates on classes and workshops.
- Special rates on advertisement opportunities on our website.
- Special rates on Epic building facility rentals.
- Special rates on Epic Theatre rentals.
- Assistance with the CDP.
To sign-up and start receiving the benefits of the Arts Organization Membership with ACGK, fill out our Membership Form and mail it in with your payment or click the appropriate button below to pay for your membership online. Please note that as more information may be required, the ACGK Membership Coordinator may be in contact with you after payment is received to verify all information needed has been received.
Membership rates for organizations are based on the organization's annual budget.
Click the appropriate organizational budget below to renew or pay for a new Organization Membership: