The Arts Council of Greater Kalamazoo is an organization that serves arts and culture throughout our community. We don’t make art, but we do help make the arts thrive. Much of the work we do is behind the scenes, and a great deal of our time is spent in one-on-one meetings with our members – with artists, advising them on how to write grants, or with organization leaders, helping them plan new programs. Because of our links within the community, we make connections that bring people and resources together.
Below you will find all the benefits of becoming a member of the Arts Council of Greater Kalamazoo. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office by phone at: (269) 342-5059 or by emailing email@example.com.
Are you an artist involved in theater, music, dance, art or any of the many other arts categories?
Benefits of Membership include:
- Online Artist Profile and listing in Artist Directory.
- “Media Plus” (Multiple images uploaded to your profile on our website).
- Listing in the Artists directory on the KalamazooArts.org website.
- Bookmark your favorite events, organizations and venues.
- Post events to the calendar (Tutorial - Posting events on ACGK Website).
- Post reviews on events.
- Opt-in for mailings.
- Ability to apply for an Arts Fund grant.
- Ability to apply for a Kalamazoo Artistic Development Initiative grant.
- Promotional opportunities.
- Members of this level with active profiles will automatically be entered for selection to be featured in the kalamazooarts.org Masthead. Selected artists will be notified by email.
To sign-up and start receiving the benefits of the paid Artist Membership with ACGK, fill out our Membership Form and mail it in with your payment, or click the button below to pay for your membership online. Please note that as more information may be required, the ACGK Membership Coordinator may be in contact with you after payment is received to verify all information needed has been received.
Click below to renew or pay for a new Individual Membership: